So it’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. At least I haven’t neglected showering or laundry.
I had a full week which included:
- Preparing a message for chapel.
2 Corinthians 3 – the Ministry of the New Covenant. The audio should be up online pretty soon. When it’s up, I will link to it somewhere on the blog. Here’s the outline I used:
1. We have a ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ.
2. We have a ministry of life through the Spirit.
3. We have a glorious ministry.
4. We have a transforming ministry.
- Writing a soteriology paper, which still isn’t done. It’s on emerging/emergent soteriology. In the near future, I will probably post much of the content in edited form.
- Working my two part time jobs, which, as a very exciting side-note: on Wednesday one of my coworkers became a Christian!
- Assembling wedding invitations…tedious, but necessary. What can I say?
- I started trying to do 100 push-ups everyday. Whenever I think of it, I just drop and do a quick set of 25. Think about it – just 4 of those in one day and voila, 100. Couple observations on that.
- I have sore pectorals.
- Doing push-ups in the school library gets some strange looks.
- Wide hands = easy push-ups. Narrow hands = agony.