- Translating the KJV into tribal languages so that the people are at least close to the sacred nectar of “the unadulterated 1611.”
- Doing everything in the world relating to your “mission” — building outhouses, bettering the schools, distributing Brita filtering systems, but never explaining the gospel! Can I hear Peace Corps?
- Imposing conservative American culture upon 3rd world countries that already have their own traditions.
- Mistaking #3 for the fruits of salvation, i.e. sanctification.
- Not seeking to convert folks to Christianity, because after all, we are all God’s children! Some just have an Islamic, Hindu, or Buddhist way of expressing it.
- Never learning the language of the people. After all, if people really are going to come to Christ, they will be willing to learn English.
This list needs to be expanded. Do you have any?